Some more things I have actually got done today!!
Nothing seems to match up as it should!on this block below.
This was meant to be Northumberland Star...I think I have a problem with actually SEEING the patterns. I put the flying geese on the right way at first - thought they were incorrect and frogged them - did them again ...wrong sides to wrong sides...more frogging!
Eventually I ended up with this block - and I am afraid it will have to do.
Piecing is a problem for me...unless it is explained meticulously.
Unfortunately Andrea was missing.
This one is from the Hop to it block challenge - and as usuall I am WAY behind in this one!
SO I actually now have it sewn together - not just glued. I took me quite a bit of time, and I actaully manage to sew it on my Nessies (820 Bernina) I found it was so easy to work out the tensiono for this.
I have three more of these to sew!
It is SO hot here again. The cyclone Narelle is slowly coming down the coast. By the time it gets here - its will be a Low and we will just have a few storms... and lots of humidity.
May get some more things done later this evening...