A bit more done - showing front and back
Finished the triangle I had forgotten, and did the small border. That was quite interesting as I have not done one like that before...
Now I need to work out the large border.
What I forgot to say is that I have starched this fabric much more than I have previously done. The backing particularly. It crackles like paper. Not quite how I meant to do it - but it is working so much better.
I was tired of using the spray starch, and made up an amount in a bucket and dunked the whole piece of fabric in there...and then rinsed it afterwards, as I found if I didn't rinse it, the starch was in lumps when I ironed it.
It will be quieter this evening ♥