The end is in sight!
Last night I finally completed the quilting on the borders.
Only the binding to go now...so I have a decision to make for the binding fabric.....and then the hand sewing
Not something I love.
The last borders I did were the small dark blue ones.. I was going to add something to the one between the dark blue and the green, as there are many puckers...but decided to stop and hope they are better when the quilt is washed.
I also thought - enough is enough!
One of my two trademark ladybugs
And the second, which took me quite a while to find. I did think I had a third, but must have decided that was enough!
SO - now for the binding ...pheww!
Oh ... and the quilt measured 105" by 88" I thought it was King size, but maybe not quite!