I have been a bit flat sad to say...and have a rotten headache - for a few days now.
Did a bit of sewing on Nessie...learning from the wonderful lesson by
Wendy of Ivory Springs
What a helpful article! Thank you Wendy!
I sewed buttonhoe stitch on the long green stems with white Aurifil and the rest with various colours in silk on the top and Aurofil in the bobbin..
Still have a bit more to go ... the stitch lenth is as Wendy suggested at 1.4 length and 1.4 width.
And I found the right foot too :)
Was OK when I went slow, but the small circles need some work.
It was quite easy once I worked out how to change the width and the length...
I managed when I read the book :)
When I have finished - I will put it together and play with the quilting.
The commissioned quilt went off with its owner yesterday... She liked it.
Visitors for the long weekend, so not sure how much sewing will get done.
Off to sit and wait for my head to come back to normal and then off to have a good sleep!